Positive economic news, for once! Lombards Fine Furniture, Columbus, Ohio
Well this is good news! Furniture orders continue to climb is an article I spotted in the business journal.
- Based on a new survey residential furniture sales were 12% higher during January and February of 2012 compared to the same time period in 2011.
- Year to date shipments of completed orders are up 13 percent from 2011.
- Furniture warehouse and factory employees have increased 6% from last February.
- Payrolls are up 13% from last year.
- February made 6 consecutive months of double-digit increases in new orders.
- The buzz at the High Point Furniture Market was very positive.
We have seen a nice trend here at Lombards as well but we would still like to see you sooner rather than later.
The furniture industry has a strong manufacturing base right here in the United States. Come in and help make sure these positive economic trends continue during our 63rd Anniversary sale with up to 63% off and more.